Thursday, April 1, 2010

Welcome, April!

Boy oh boy I'm so excited for this month! April brings brand new beginnings and a close to some things I'd rather not have going on.

1. This semester is FINALLY coming to a close!
If I had to sit through Women's Studies on Tuesday for too much longer I would gouge my eyes out.

2. Today actually marks TEN YEARS since I accepted Christ as my Savior!
I find this absolutely amazing, but it also saddens me to see the years I've wasted not walking closer with the Lord. I'm so thankful I'm in a good relationship, I'm surrounded by encouraging friends and have an arsenal of people praying for me on a daily basis.


3. I'm starting a new job!
As soon as I get my finger prints done, I can start subbing at the pre-school, and I will officially begin this summer! Talk about an answered prayer! NO MORE WEEKENDS!

4. We're getting oh-so-close to Aisley Brook! 
Ben will be receiving a sweet baby niece in May and I plan on maxing out my credit cards on adorable quirky baby junk until she gets here!

5. Awana Begins!
Ben and I are helping with the Truth and Training class at our church and we are so excited. I can't wait to see how God is going to move.

6. My sister is getting married!
How exciting is that?! It's going to be a beautiful, fun (and yummy! Fig is catering) wedding and I am so happy for her and Drake.

I can't wait to spend this Easter Sunday with my family to kick this month off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear (or read, rather) feedback..