Friday, April 9, 2010

Just a little rant..


I've realized something lately... 
6 to 7 days a week I put on my lab coat, pull up my hair and go to work; or I wake up and trek to classes, dreading it because I know I am behind in at least one class. I get home from work and half-way complete the school work due for the next day. Or more often than not, the school work that was due yesterday. 
And I don't enjoy any of this. 
Now I know, I know, you have to pay dues and whatnot- but seriously? 
Are you supposed to despise things you have to do 60 hours or more a week?
And does it actually get better?
Because that's what they said about college, remember?
Don't get me wrong.. 
I'm thankful to be able to go to school. I'm thankful to have a job that pays me well. 
But geeze.. what are you suppose to do when you don't enjoy what everyone says you should be doing?
When does the breaking point come?
When do you drop everything and move to Thailand?
Or follow Jimmy Buffet around the country?
I suppose I just expected more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear (or read, rather) feedback..