Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summertime

You may remember that about a month ago I had a little meltdown. Well, I am happy to report that my outlook has gotten a lot better.
 I started a new job that only requires me to be there a few times a week, school is OVER, and summertime is here! 
Yesterday a friend and I packed our bathing suits, a cooler and our books and parked our chairs in the middle of a creek and sat in the sun all day!
I've recently developed (because I have more time now) a love for cooking/baking. I've made a maple cake for mother's day, a butterscotch coffee cake, lasagna, and jam cookies.
Saturday I'll be going to the Sunrise Balloon Race, the farmer's market and home to Gordo.
Sunday my dad will be bbqing! Great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear (or read, rather) feedback..