Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When I grow up..

It's gonna be a good three years until I can actually get a big girl job. (Yes, I am a junior, but nonetheless still behind). The idea of actually having funds and not having to spend them on books and school crap is too appetizing not to think about.

So here's the stuff I'm gonna buy when I actually get out of college..

A Great Dane!
I shall name him Thor.. 

A sweet little cottage by a river.. 
Complete with boat and retro kitchen.

A freakin' sweet trampoline!


A Challenger!

And yes, I plan on paying for all of this on a teacher's salary. 
A girl can dream, right?

1 comment:

  1. You're hilarious and adorable. "I shall name him Thor" ha!

    xx

    http://novembergrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear (or read, rather) feedback..