Sunday, August 30, 2009

Top 50 Series: 22-Try The Hummus at Hooligans

So! The other day they were playing the movie Up! on the lawn of the Student Media building and I took this opportunity to stop by Hooligans and check out the hummus. I am no stranger to Hooligans, but I usually just order hot wings or a Greek salad.
So anyway, I settled down in my lawn chair with warm tin-foil-wrapped slices of pita bread and my little cup of hummus. I guess there's not much you can say about hummus other than it comes from chickpeas and has a small puddle of olive oil on top. It doesn't really even have that much taste to it. Still, I guess it feels like a right of passage. I will say that I didn't eat half of it and was full!

So I guess that's one more I can cross off the list!

22. Try the hummus at Hooligans

Tommorrow I'll be posting my articles about my uber-fun weekend: Greekfest Friday and Guerrilla Theatre on Saturday. (Ok, so maybe I was a little sarcastic when saying that Greekfest is "uber-fun" but it was interesting enough.) So I will post my articles and maybe give a little more opinion that I was able to in the articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear (or read, rather) feedback..